[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple Buisiness processes in a conversation

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 06:26:06 EDT 2007

Hi everyone

i have the follwing simplified version of my code.... its giving me a serious headache with regards to creating multiple JBPM process in my convo.

I read that the process is created as soon as the @CreateProcess method returns with out exception or null. but i was wondering if there was any reliance on the conversation.

all i want to do is start a convo with (newTicket()), allow multiple Bussiness processes to be started one after the other in the same conversation (submitTicketAndRepeat()) and then end with the creation of a final bussiness process with  submitTicket()......

any help is appreciated.

   @Begin(join = true)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089247#4089247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089247