[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Need Help in Exadel

aranyakamal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 08:01:47 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

       I m new to Exadel Plugin.I have just installed Exadel Studio Pro Evaluation version plugin in Eclipse 3.2.2. I am using it for ORM Mapping.

The problem is it takes a huge long time for any operation like, when it shows  all the tables for maaping during Reverse engineering, Edit mapping of a column, synchronizing mapping etc. The think the reason is my database has thousands of tables and it lists all the tables which r not of my module.

is there any way to tell exadel to list a limited number of tables ? Like show me only the tables of one databases instead of listsing all databases n tables ?

Or is there any other reason behind that ? Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Aran

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089284#4089284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089284