[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Custom LoginModule, standalone application, InitialConte

piotr.koper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 08:03:16 EDT 2007

So now I think I know what was the problem.

Problem was in my class that extends AbstractServerLoginModule. In method login() i didn't use super.callbackHandler at all. When i did - promlems were gone :-). But still i have one tiny problem. I just want to pass one extra parameter to LoginModule through InitialContext environment params. Now i have my own Callback, that implements Callback interface... But in login method i have an exception: UnsupportedCallbackException. Even when I'm trying to logg in with LoginContext - the same problem.

piotr.koper

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089287#4089287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089287