[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JMS- MYSql database is getting filled up with JMS Messages

jinoinfo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 09:43:59 EDT 2007

In our project we are using JBOSS 4.0.5. We have replaced hsql db with mysql 5.0. During the course of execution the table jms_messages keeps growing almost 500,000  records per day. All the messages getting published are persistent and messages are non- durable.

Could you please let us know as to why the size of the table jms_messages keeps on growing amd how do we control this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089326#4089326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089326