[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help with Bpel error - "process.bpel activity not found"

depstei2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 09:54:42 EDT 2007

Hello, I finally got the helloWorld.bpel service deployed in 4.0.4.GA. using the 1.1beta3 bpel engine.
I can deploy all of the examples, but when I try to create a process from scratch I get
10:28:21,140 INFO  [BpelReader] read bpel process: EchoService.bpel
10:28:21,140 ERROR [[processDeployServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet processDeployServlet threw exception
org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] EchoService.bpel activity not found [/process]]

Can someone please elaborate on this error message and what might be causing it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089330#4089330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089330