[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: #{conversationList} appears to be empty

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 11:07:04 EDT 2007

Thanks, looking at the debug page shows that there are no long running conversations, although I have seen them present during exceptions.  That therefore explains why none appear!  However, ...

As a temporary hack I added a coupled of buttons to attempt to start and end a conversation, connected to methods annotated with @Begin and @End - under the apparently misguided notion that invoking these methods would explicitly control the conversation and hey presto something would appear.

However, I don't appear to understand conversations, any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089370#4089370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089370