[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Starting up Asynchronous Method at startup

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 12:11:25 EDT 2007

I tried this approach and it works great. the only problem I'm seeing is that if I redeploy the EAR where the application is at after the AS is running I get a SAX error:

  | Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to create a new SAX parser
  | 	at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.<init>(SaxJBossXBParser.java:96)
  | 	at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.<init>(UnmarshallerImpl.java:55)
  | 	at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerFactory$UnmarshallerFactoryImpl.newUnmarshaller(UnmarshallerFactory.java:96)
  | 	... 72 more
  | Caused by: javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Feature 'http://apache.org/xml/features/xinclude' is not recognized.
  | 	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.<init>(SaxJBossXBParser.java:92)
  | 	... 74 more

If I do a clean load of the application by starting the AS then it works fine.

Any idea why? Is it trying to use a different SAX parser after it has started?

Thanks,

Jose

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089391#4089391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089391