[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Inheritence and EJBQL

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 15:53:52 EDT 2007

I don't want to be a pest, but could someone at least tell me if what I'm trying to do should work (hence I should try harder to understand what I've misconfigured), or if I should just give up and use my work around (separate queries for each subclass)?

I'm using JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA and Seam 2.0.0.CR1

Thanks

anonymous wrote : Can EJBQL be used to query polymorphically? I cannot find any examples in the spec or in Bill Burke's EJB3 book, and my attempts are always returning null.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089470#4089470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089470