[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is this a JBP 2.6.1 bug? (403 Error From Dashboard Link)

gspillman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 16:43:58 EDT 2007

According to the documentation, SynchronizingLoginModule should always be the final login module as it always succeeds.
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6/referenceGuide/html_single/#authentication.synchronizing_login_module

With that in mind, the original order of the the login modules were:

NtlmLoginModule
IdentityLoginModule
SynchronizingLoginModule

After reading NM-156's solution, I re-ordered it to:

IdentityLoginModule
NtlmLoginModule
SynchronizingLoginModule

I also changed the IdentityLoginModule flag attribute from "sufficient" to "optional". to match NM-156's example.

And after reading NM-156's last message, i tried

NtlmLoginModule
SynchronizingLoginModule
IdentityLoginModule

All of the above produced the same error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089491#4089491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089491