[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I manually commit a Transaction?

JakeC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 16:48:03 EDT 2007

I also tried the version of raiseTransactionSuccessEvent() that doesn't have any following parameters, and that never gets called either.

		log.info("raising fileUploaded");
  | 		Events.instance().raiseTransactionSuccessEvent("fileUploaded");

... and in the same class ...

	@Observer("fileUploaded")
  | 	public void fileUploaded() {
  | 		log.info("fileUploaded entered");
  | 	}

What else do I need to do besides adding <core:transactionListener/> to my components.xml to get this to work? I don't see anything else in the Booking demo (which has an example of this) that seems relevant.

I should add that the code is in a Stateful, Conversation scoped bean, if that matters.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089493#4089493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089493