[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems when paginating with search criterias

uke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 17:41:47 EDT 2007

Hi!

I've combined the seam reference's pagination and search criteria-examples in the entity-query section, and it's working great. Two problems though:

1. When moving between search pages, letters like åäö in the search field become corrupted. Perhaps this has to do with how they are read from the url-string?

2. If I'm at page 3, change the criteria and click 'search', I'm still at page 3, even if the new search only has a single page of results.

I'm using seam 1.2.1GA. If any code examples are important here, just let me know. Although I've basically just copied the examples and combined them.

Regards,
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089504#4089504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089504