[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectItems and h:selectOneRadio?

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 19:39:22 EDT 2007

If I remove the noSelectionLabel, then I get null children errors (sorry, don't have exact error or stack trace at the moment) because the list is not initialized.  It does not make sense in this case to initialize it with a Factory since no search has been preformed yet when the page loads.  I use the noSelectionLabel to catch that error and provide a valid child to the radio menu.

Thanks for looking into it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089526#4089526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089526