[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Adding TreeCache to JBoss default server

khkachn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 20:29:35 EDT 2007

When I when back to get the error I realized it was caused by a problem in my cache-service.xml file. When I fixed that it works.

So, all you need to do is copy jboss-cache.jar and jgroups.jar from all/lib to default/lib and put your cache mbean xml in deploy (I just copied and moded the one in all/deploy for the Ejb cache) and it works.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the responses.

Ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089531#4089531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089531