[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JMS

ratrask do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 00:14:25 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

I'm sleep deprived and having a very hard time so please excuse me if I sound like an idiot, but I really need some help.

What you describe here does not seem to happen by default, and I can't figure out how to make it so.

I have a 4.2.1 cluster, using MySQL as the DefaultDS. the configuration for all nodes is identical. (did one coppied the rest).  Everything works fine when the first node comes up the queues are deployed and there are no exceptions. When the second & subsequent nodes come up the original node receives a stop from the BarrierController, and undeploys the queues. The second node does not start up the queues neither do subsequent nodes. Which ever is the last node to get shut down will bring back the queues.

This behavior is easy to replicate, just bring up 2 virgin installation Jboss nodes with configuration -c all

Your email indicates that the answer may lie with the Jgroups documentation but if you can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089550#4089550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089550