[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Change Database Connection at Runtime

bravefencer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 03:44:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want to change the Database at Runtime. I start with an initial Database Connection and read some data from it. The data Contains the Connection Data to another Database, which i would Connect.
But i Don't know how it works. I think i must  change the Connection via Hibernate and then tell Seam that the Database Connection has been changed or so on.

If anyone knows a Solution for that, then tell me please ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089574#4089574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089574