[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploy process by ant task

Olivier.ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 05:49:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA, and I works with Eclipse + Designer. I am using JBPM process with hibernate and when I deploy my process by eclipse plugin my database doesn't seams to be updated ...

So I tryed to deploy it with ant script and the  task.
But when the ant task is launched I get this error

  | Problem: failed to create task or type deployprocess
  | Cause: The name is undefined.
  | Action: Check the spelling.
  | Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
  | Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I know what does it means but I didn't find the way to add this JBoss Task on my build.xml ...

Thanks for your help

Olivier

PS :

My database works fine and my hibernate.cfg.xml is correct : When i deploy a web application with my process, i see hibernate logs and every thing is ok ... But when i try to save my instance (jbpmConstxt.save() ...) an error exception occurs an tell that foreigns keys on the jbpm_node doesn't exists ... of course my  process is not deployed on my database

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089617#4089617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089617