[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with the decision making node

ashusri000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 07:44:16 EDT 2007

Hi All ,
           I am a new user to the jBPM tool and quite in a fix with it . I am trying a simple process as this :

  |                                      START
  |                          Set & Check Account Type
  |                                    /\
  |                    Active      /    \  Inactive
  |
  |                 Get Address       Get Reactivated

           But the problem is that after executing the correct condition it traverses the Get Address node again at the end . I am unable to figure out why does it so ?  Please , it would be very kind of you if you can help with this ...........

  the action handler for the decision box goes like this :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089662#4089662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089662