[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBoss 4.0.5: [JAASRealm] No ClassLoaders found for: ...

tfromm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 09:30:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a problem in configuring a JAAS LoginModule inside a .war.

In Tomcat standalone I have configured the realm inside context.xml like this working example:

  |         <Realm
  |                 className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
  |                 appName="PortalRealm"
  |                 userClassNames="com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalPrincipal"
  |                 roleClassNames="com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalRole"
  |                 debug="99"
  |                 useContextClassLoader="false"
  |         />

A system property java.security.auth.login.config is used to direct to the jaas.config, which holds the configuration.

  | PortalRealm {
  |         com.liferay.portal.kernel.security.jaas.PortalLoginModule required;
  | };

Inside JBoss I tried to configure the same stuff inside login-config.xml:

  |     <application-policy name = "PortalRealm">
  |        <authentication>
  |           <login-module code ="com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalLoginModule"
  |              flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name="userClassNames">com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalPrincipal</module-option>
  |           <module-option name="roleClassNames">com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalRole</module-option>
  | </login-module>
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

And the security domain is defined inside jboss-web.xml:
<security-domain>java:/jaas/PortalRealm</security-domain>

But I always get:
12:41:45,233 WARN  [JAASRealm] Login exception authenticating username "xxx"
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:  No ClassLoaders found for: com.liferay.portal.security.jaas.PortalLoginModule

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
tf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089692#4089692