[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 11:15:40 EDT 2007

No, you would not want to do something like that.  I think looking at an example might help...

Take a look at the seam-booking example that ships with Seam.  Review main.xhtml and book.xhtml as well as the actions they use to see how conversations are started and ended.  Then look at the template.xhtml to see how propagation=none can be used when you are in a long-running conversation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089750#4089750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089750