[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security: Better support for single sign on?!

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 11:51:35 EDT 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : You could probably define a navigation rule in pages.xml for your login page that uses isLoggedIn(true) to attempt an authentication and if successful redirect to another page without displaying the login page.  You may need to extend Identity (or RuleBasedIdentity) and override the isCredentialsSet() method depending on how your SSO solution stores the user credentials.

  | Unfortunately, JBSEAM-967 has a low priority at the moment.

What exactly should this look like?  I've tried:

  |   <page view-id="/index.xhtml" action="#{identity.isLoggedIn(true)}"/>

and

  |   <page view-id="/*" action="#{identity.isLoggedIn(true)}"/>

And watching the server log, there is no evidence that this action method is ever invoked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089772#4089772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089772