[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Comprehensive beginner tutorial?

tresspicher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 16:35:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I was recently assigned to a project using JBoss SEAM.  I already have Michael Yuan's book, but it seems to assume a lot of knowledge about JEE 5, JSP, JSF, and EJB3.  What I am looking for is a comprehensive tutorial geared toward SEAM.  Because it seems that SEAM has addressed a lot of problems with the existing interaction between the above mentioned components, I would really like to learn those concepts with regard to SEAM and not independently. Can anyone point me to something like what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance,
Tres

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089860#4089860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089860