[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Binding HtmlDataTable to h:dataTable in Seam

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 18:47:08 EDT 2007

Ok, so it seems to be working perfectly AFTER I pulled the dataTable out into a separate .xhtml due to the hiding/showing (use of <s:div rendered...>) becoming a problem.  I am redirecting as follows:

pages.xml

  | <!-- added for the dynamic column support -->
  |     <page view-id="/filterRoles.xhtml">
  |     	<navigation from-action="#{userRoleSearch.viewRoles}">
  |     		<redirect view-id="/dynamic.xhtml"/>
  |     	</navigation>
  | 	</page>

The order of method executions in a JSF file is very tricky and illogical to me.  The fact that sometimes a method called from a JSF gets called several times (seen in the debugger) is very illogical as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089897#4089897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089897