[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.GA released

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 22:28:12 EDT 2007

JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.GA has been released and is available for  download  here:

http://labs.jboss.com/jbossmessaging/downloads/jboss-messaging-1.4.0.GA.zip

The messaging team is pleased to announce the release of JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.GA. We have worked extensively to provide a production ready product, where we have improved several aspects and fixed bugs along the way.

On the cluster side we have improved the communication between nodes, and we have also improved the way Clustered Connection Factories will receive notifications of topology changes. A Clustered Connection Factory will aways have the most updated list of nodes.

Full details of the contents can be found in the release notes.

JBoss Messaging 1.4.0 is also Java 5 only. This is because we build against JBoss AS 4.2 whose libraries are built against Java 5 only. We need to have our libraries synched up with AS 4.2 in order to be fully integrated with it.

This release requires a patched version of JBoss Remoting to operate. JBoss Remoting 2.2.2.SP1.

This is available here:

http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP1/lib/

See the installation guide for more details

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089921#4089921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089921