[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Communication Business/View Layer without Entity Beans

skanky78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 05:55:05 EDT 2007

hi,

I'm using a third party business layer which returns entities. Business methods are called within my backing beans (pojo). my problem is that i can't use the returned entities directly in my view layer.

1.) What is the best way when using seam to pass the data to my view layer? Using old school jsf beans?
2.) How can i validate data from layer with seam? Is it possible tu use hibernate validator without entity beans?

Thanks for your hints :]
s.v.e.n.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089945#4089945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089945