[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 10:32:11 EDT 2007

I'm sorry i didn't see this thread before but as Pete said it is beta and we are working on getting all the bugs out.

If you look at the jira we received over a 100 reports the last 4 weeks and we have closed 60 of these; that doesn't look to me like we are standing still and ignoring requests.

And belive me we know that the EAR and packaging issues were bad but these unfortunately were caused by some rather tricky bugs - which we have fixed now. Noone seem to remember all the other features that have been added ;)

I hope you will take a look at RHDS beta2 or JBoss Tools beta4 when we release them and give feedback (good and bad) - but please don't expect things get fixed within hours of you posting an issue; the only way you can get such quick turnaround is by submitting a patch.

Hope you still will have fun with the tooling.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089965#4089965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089965