[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Can I use RequestDispatch.include to call j_security_check?

cyclops49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 14:07:16 EDT 2007

web.xml

  | <url-pattern>/auth/*</url-pattern>
  |
  | <login-config>
  |       <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |       <form-login-page>/MyLogin.jsp</form-login-page>

MyLogin.jsp

  | <form action="MyLoginServlet">
  | <input type="text" name="j_username">
  | <input type="password" name="j_password">

MyLogin.jsp => MyLoginServlet (check username/password and do something else)
=> forward to Redirect.jsp
=> forward to /auth/AuthIndex.jsp (If check pass in MyLoginServlet)

I try to use RequestDispatch.include to call j_security_check before forwrad to AuthIndex.jsp(Login pass), but after forwarded to AuthIndex.jsp, when I try to open other JSPs under /auth, IE kick me to MyLogin.jsp...

Do I miss something? or how to do with programmtic authentication in servlet /JSP?

Note:JBoss ver 3.2.8 sp1 / JDK 1.4.2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089980#4089980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089980