[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Examples for nested data

robshep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 18:11:35 EDT 2007

Dear SEAM users,

i'm just starting out with SEAM. It's a fairly steep learning curve as this is my first project using any EE concepts.

I'm looking for a simple example of a CRUD style app which has a nested/hierchial object model. I.e each object has a OneToMany relation with child objects of a different type.

I'd like an example which shows the simple story of, for example.....

I make a House, then make a number of Rooms for that House, then make a number of chairs for those Rooms.

As simple as possible would be great, so if anybody has a reference to such an example I would very much appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089990#4089990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089990