[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EntityManager must be access within a transaction -- Ple

franz77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 06:29:04 EDT 2007

Hi!
Did you try to add a TransactionAttribute(TranactionAttributeType.REQUIRED) annotation at your session beans business method? And maybe a @TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER) at the session bean class!?
I'm very confused about the tranaction management too. I used JBoss with EJB 2.1 for about 3 years and i never had any trouble. I got the same error message even if i added the annotations above! Restarting the application server fixed it!

Best regards
Franz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090018#4090018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090018