[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EntityQuery many to many question

valbosoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 18:30:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use an entityquery with restrictions on a many to many relationship. Is there some recommended way to do?

Example: Class Person and favourite colors, Person having a many to many relationship to class Color. On the search screen for persons  I'd have a list of favourite colours; the ones that are chosen should be a restriction for the entity query.

How could I implement this in an easy way? Or should I abandon entity queries for these cases?

Regards, Bo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090056#4090056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090056