[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Setting org.jboss.ws.timeout on client

zebathon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 19:34:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to set the timeout value on my jax-ws client in Jboss-4.2.1.GA and Jbossws-1.2.1 without success.  Any help at all would be much appreciated.

I've tried via jboss-client.xml like so

<jboss-client>
  | 	<jndi-name>jbossws-client</jndi-name>
  | 	<service-ref>
  | 		<service-ref-name>Activity Authorized</service-ref-name>
  | 		<port-component-ref>
  | 		<service-endpoint-interface>com.mycompany.webservices.client.ActivityAuthorizedService</service-endpoint-interface>
  | 		  <port-qname>{http://webservices.mycompany.com/}ActivityAuthorized</port-qname>
  | 			<stub-property>
  | 				<name>org.jboss.ws.timeout</name>
  | 				<value>10</value>
  | 			</stub-property>
  | 		</port-component-ref>
  | 	</service-ref>
  | </jboss-client>

Without luck.

I've also tried programmatically via info from the wiki

  | ActivityAuthorized endpoint = service.getActivityAuthorizedPort();
  |
  |       Stub stub = (Stub)endpoint;
  |       stub._setProperty(StubExt.PROPERTY_CLIENT_TIMEOUT0, "10");

But this results in a classcast on the 2nd line.

Here is my generated client service

@WebServiceClient(name = "ActivityAuthorizedService", targetNamespace = "http://webservices.mycompany.com", wsdlLocation = "http://localhost/services-1.0-SNAPSHOT/ActivityAuthorized?wsdl")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090060#4090060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090060