[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - JBoss 4.2.0_GA + Spring 2.0.5 integration

iGeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 22:06:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use the jboss+spring integration package (2.0) on a JBoss 4.2.0 GA release for a spring-based message-driven bean component that I wrote using Spring 2.0.5 (mostly the jdbc/dao parts). I have deployed the jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer to the deploy directory and added the spring libraries. However, when I try to run my bean it gives me this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader

I'm sure the spring-beans.jar is in the deployed directory, and I think I'm not missing any dependencies.

Can someone tell me what do I need to make this deployer work? it's too late now to try to take Spring away from my code and I really want to use spring with jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090070#4090070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090070