[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How do I know all the transitions done by one process instan

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 04:06:54 EDT 2008

Hi all !
I need to show in my web application all the transitions done by the Token of my process instance (So that I know which nodes are invoked and which aren't).
In the JBPM_TRANSITION table there's some information about:

FROM (Node)
TO     (Node)
PROCESS_DEFINITION

but I need to keep separated the transitions for the SINGLE process. So that each process started has its own transitions. Does anybody know how to do it ?

Thanks
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140353#4140353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140353