[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Upload and Download to/from JBoss AS through JMX

lafbarbosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 08:56:22 EDT 2008

Hi people,

I've been reading the JBossConfigEditor's source code and I am in doubt about something.

As you know I've been thought about a way:
- to get (download) .esb archives from JBossESB server/default/deploy directory to store it in my web application;
- to put (upload) .esb archives from my web application to copy them into JBossESB server/default/deploy directory.

So, I would like to know if JBossConfigEditor's Servlets could be usable for I develop these functionalities.

I already know that UploadServlet allows a config file to be uploaded and DownloadServlet allows the config to be downloaded, but how could I do that with .esb archives (like .jar or .war archives) into server/default/deploy directory?

And what about JSR-88, is it a way to do deployment? Does it run into JBoss 4.2.1?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Luiz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140472#4140472