[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Client Connect Fails with

jhd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 12:02:36 EDT 2008

Here is my remoting-bisocket-service.xml file.  I'm using the file "as is" from JBM 1.4.0 SP3.

  | <server>
  |
  |    <!-- Standard bisocket connector - the bisocket transport only opens connection from client->server
  |         so can be used with firewalls where only outgoing connections are allowed.
  |         For examples of HTTP and SSL transports see docs/examples -->
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |           name="jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket"
  |           display-name="Bisocket Transport Connector">
  |       <attribute name="Configuration">
  |          <config>
  |             <invoker transport="bisocket">
  |
  |                <!-- There should be no reason to change these parameters - warning!
  |                     Changing them may stop JBoss Messaging working correctly -->
  |                <attribute name="marshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="unmarshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="dataType" isParam="true">jms</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="socket.check_connection" isParam="true">false</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="timeout" isParam="true">0</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="serverBindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="serverBindPort">4457</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="clientSocketClass" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ClientSocketWrapper</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="serverSocketClass">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.ServerSocketWrapper</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="numberOfCallRetries" isParam="true">1</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="pingFrequency" isParam="true">214748364</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="pingWindowFactor" isParam="true">10</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="onewayThreadPool">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.DirectThreadPool</attribute>
  |                <!-- End immutable parameters -->
  |
  |                <!-- Periodicity of client pings. Server window by default is twice this figure -->
  |                <attribute name="clientLeasePeriod" isParam="true">10000</attribute>
  |
  |                <!-- Number of seconds to wait for a connection in the client pool to become free -->
  |                <attribute name="numberOfRetries" isParam="true">10</attribute>
  |
  |                <!-- Max Number of connections in client pool. This should be significantly higher than
  |                     the max number of sessions/consumers you expect -->
  |                <attribute name="JBM_clientMaxPoolSize" isParam="true">200</attribute>
  |
  |                <!-- Use these parameters to specify values for binding and connecting control connections to
  |                     work with your firewall/NAT configuration
  |                <attribute name="secondaryBindPort">xyz</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="secondaryConnectPort">abc</attribute>
  |                -->
  |
  |             </invoker>
  |             <handlers>
  |                <handler subsystem="JMS">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler</handler>
  |             </handlers>
  |          </config>
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>
  |
  | </server>

I'm not sure what should change here if anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140609#4140609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140609