[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Automatic deploy with MainDeployer

jefec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 15:36:17 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Any specific reasons for doing this? Also, which version of JBoss?

Because it is requirement from our product management :). We are using JBoss 4.2.2

Previously we are using Glassfish and we had created autodeployment in ant.
Now we need the same tool for permanent deployment for JBoss.

Using of MainDeployer is not reqired, but I don't find any other solution (expect copying to deploy directory).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140700#4140700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140700