[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss is caching JSPs and not detecting changes

scotthendo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 19:01:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for your help Peter.

Unfortunately not even restarting JBoss does anything but I have found that if i delete my jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\all\work directory then hit refresh on my browser it will notice the changes but this is still not the best solution as from time to time it wont let me remove the work folder as it is in use so then I need to restart my JBoss. Hmm frustrating, might have to start using Linux after all!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140746#4140746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140746