[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No logging to JBPM_LOG when process instance ends

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 03:40:42 EDT 2008

Indeed, assuming that it happens when signalling a token would do the same.
But when I checked the sourcecode, this ain't happening.

The ProcessLogs are added to the LoggingInstance, but the problem is that this are non-persisted objects at that point.

Until the call to the jbpmContext.save(processInstance) is made, resulting in calling the loggingService which will do a session.save(ProcessLog), Hibernate simply does *not* know the ProcessLogs.

In my point of view, this is quite error-prone (you *have* to call the jbpmContext.save() method).
Simply doing a session.save(ProcessLog) after the ProcessLog creation will do the trick. Hibernate will then persist the ProcessLog when it flushes its session.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140805#4140805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140805