[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Page layout: 3columns layout error

pshaktig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 05:19:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

When I try to change the layout of the default page I get an exception like:

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /layouts/3columns/index.jsp
The method setJspContext(JspContext) in the type SimpleTagSupport is not applica
ble for the arguments (PageContext)
9:    <!-- to correct the unsightly Flash of Unstyled Content. -->
10:
11:    <!-- inject the theme, default to the Renaissance theme if nothing is sel
ected for the portal or the page -->
12:    <p:theme themeName="renaissance"/>
13:    <!-- insert header content that was possibly set by portlets on the page
-->
14:    <p:headerContent/>
15:

Moreover same exception occurs for all the lines in index.jsp of 3columns where tags of portal-layout.tld are used.

Other layouts work perfectly fine.

Please help.
Shakti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140847#4140847