[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - can you turn off write-behind logic in cmp entity beans?

adastar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 08:31:28 EDT 2008

Our company recently converted from weblogic 5.1 to jboss 4.2 and have a particularly interesting issue.  We are using stored procedures in our workflow which expect that changes to the cmp entity beans are written to the database as they are modified in code (the behavior of weblogic's cmp entity bean implementation).

Now with jboss 4.2, write-behind is causing our stored procedures to not see this data, and thus our entire workflows are being thrown off.

QUESTION:  Is there any way to turn off this write-behind feature?  Help!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140931#4140931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140931