[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to access portlet preferences when not logged in

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 09:19:14 EDT 2008

"tomstrummer" wrote : I see; when I go to the instances tab, a few have a preferences link, but most of the others do not.

  | Namely, I'm using the iframe portlet, which definitely uses the portlet preferences API.  But there is no preferences link in the admin portlet for any of the iframe instances I've created.
  |
  | Can you explain the difference between how the iframe portlet uses preferences and how, for instance, the news portlet or weather portlet uses them?

*bump*

Any ideas?  I would love to know the answer to this.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140963#4140963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140963