[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: QueueBrowser not returning anything in Enumerator

tim.shaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 09:25:05 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I mean listInProcessMessages which is in the JBossMQ documentation.
Sorry, when you said 'in the wiki' I presumed you meant 'in the wiki'. Obviously my mistake.
anonymous wrote : I'd be less terse if this wasn't an FAQ that still gets asked redundantly twice a month.
I suggest that if an FAQ continues to get asked, then the FAQ section is at fault. We finally found it by searching for 'InProcess' in the wiki. The actual title of the FAQ is 'There is always one more InProcess message than there should be' ... which is rather like expecting me to find it in a cupboard behind a door marked 'beware of the leopard'!
anonymous wrote : Of course you can't find the long version of the answer because redundant
  | questions like yours make the search unusable.
Just quoting a correct search term, a URL or even a terse message saying it was covered in the FAQ would have been sufficient - but judging from your previous posts your patience and tolerance levels are rather below what I would expect from a professional spokesperson.
anonymous wrote : If you want to complain, then complain to yourself and people with the same
  | lazy attitude.
That's just rude and unnecessary. I was politely (if slightly tongue-in-cheek) pointing out that you could have expended the same amount of effort giving a helpful answer.

I repeat my thanks from the earlier post.

Have a good day.

tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140966#4140966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140966