[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Can't build using ant

leonidMir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 10:18:12 EDT 2008

Hi,
If I click the link I see all the directories tree, similar to the downloaded pack.
I use TortoiseSVN to export the files from the repository into local dir.
Unfortunately I get the following error (At the same stage, near 10MB):
REPORT request failed on 'repos/jbossas/!svn/vss/default'
REPORT of '/repos/jbossas/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server.

huh? :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140985#4140985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140985