[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Installation Issue?

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 11:14:57 EDT 2008

Yeah you were correct.  I now get the test application to deploy without any errors.  I am now trying to build the client for this and I am not sure where this should be created.  Should the client be placed in the CalculatorClient project that was created when I built the EJB Project or does it go in the Calculator project (the actual ejb) along with the rest of the source?

It seems at this point I may not be asking this question in the correct place.  If that is the case if someone could point me in the direction I should be asking that'd be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141022#4141022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141022