[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 11:16:18 EDT 2008

OK, like I said:
"alesj" wrote :
  | You have a file that is your custom xml.

The thing is very simple. :-)
You should not be delegating parsing of this file to BasicXMLDeployer.
Since, like also already said, this one only 'speaks' MC beans.
You should somehow delegate parsing to the new RemotingMetaDataParser deployer/parser you've installed before.

Look at my simple bootstrap that I've done for my OSGi demo:
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/demos/osgi/

You can register new deployers there.
And the file will be delegated to all deployers, but only picked up by your new RemotingMetaDataParser.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141023#4141023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141023