[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Automatic deploy with MainDeployer

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 11:31:55 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : As i mentioned in my earlier post, all you have to worry about with this approach is to ensure that the "copy" operation completes before the file is picked up for deployment.

Oh, by the way, this applies only if you are deploying the application when the server is started. If the server is not started and your are copying your application to the deploy folder then you don't have to worry about this case.

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | In that case, copying to the deploy directory is probably a better solution.

One more reason why this approach might be better is, you don't need the server to be started when you are running your build (for copying to the deploy folder). In the MainDeployer approach, you need the server to be up to call the MBean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141033#4141033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141033