[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - org.hibernate.MappingException: entity class not found

ajpurkiss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 13:39:42 EDT 2008

At the request of the powers that be I have bundled my hibernate xml files and class files inside my war which is inside an ear file. I have set up the service xml inside the ear root to have true so that it finds the other xml files, however when jboss starts up it cannot find the class files even though they are all packacged together (inside WEB-INF/classes)

Its a silly problem but I cannot find an answer to it. What do I need to do to get jboss to figure out that the class files are in the war file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141068#4141068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141068