[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic Process Instances

jimtbds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 16:08:22 EDT 2008

I don't think a loop does the job.  I have multiple n authors that can concurrently document m chapters.  I would imagine a "create draft" for each chapter.  However the number of chapters can change dynamically - eg: we can decide we need more chapters.

I was looking at the task management chapter in the user doc

11.2.2. Task instances and graph execution

And it seemed to suggest multiple taskInstances for a task node:

public class CreateTasks implements ActionHandler {
  public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception {
    Token token = executionContext.getToken();
    TaskMgmtInstance tmi = executionContext.getTaskMgmtInstance();

    TaskNode taskNode = (TaskNode) executionContext.getNode();
    Task changeNappy = taskNode.getTask("change nappy");

    // now, 2 task instances are created for the same task.
    tmi.createTaskInstance(changeNappy, token);
    tmi.createTaskInstance(changeNappy, token);
  }
}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141087#4141087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141087