[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - help me find 1.x to 2.x transition guide

bord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 16:12:22 EDT 2008

anyone & this is very basic related to 1.x to 2.x:
some quick searches and i haven't found anything but a short (and incomplete) reference to API changes from 1.x to 2.x.
We are finding our old code on 1.4.x nowhere near compiling in 2.1.0 and we're having a lot of trouble changing the code -- the exists() method that used to be on TreeCache now seems to be on CacheSPI and we have no clue how to get one of the latter objects nor did we expect to need to start writing Interceptors (as maybe we to).
Any pointers would be helpful.
bord

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141089#4141089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141089