[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB Annotation

mvlmachado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 22:39:50 EDT 2008

hi guys,

I've tested as suggested by ashish and it worked. i guess this solution a 'hardwire', because you have to change the name property as you need to rename the EAR deployed. my last suggestion was using a  user-defined name ("ejb/AloMundo"), instead of jboss standard name ("BeanName/Intf").

the code below doesn't work in jboss5.0.0.beta4 but it would be the simplest and standard way to referring an ejb. Surprisingly, the same code works in jboss4.2.2.GA.

  | public class Alo {
  |
  | 	@EJB
  | 	private AloRemote aloRemote;
  |
  | 	public String getAlo() {
  | 			return aloRemote.alo();
  | 	}
  |
  | }

adopting ashish's strategy, this code works in jboss5:

  | public class Alo {
  |
  | 	@EJB(name="AloMundo/AloBean/remote")
  | 	private AloRemote aloRemote;
  |
  | 	public String getAlo() {