[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: will give it a go - however these two jars are put in by

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 02:55:12 EDT 2008

in fact eclipse wont let me edit this library (its not a user library)

where is the library defn maintained - is it in eclipse somewhere?  is it JBOSS tools ?

in order to test without this library - what jboss libraries do i need (i'll have to create a user librrary and put my own libs in) and take out the server runtime library altogether.

is all i need client.jar, and client-all.jar?

whos bug is this ?  is it JBOSS tools project?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141164#4141164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141164